Re: Fedora Board Recap 2008-JAN-29

On Sat, 02 Feb 2008 06:39:59 +0530
Rahul Sundaram <sundaram fedoraproject org> wrote:

> > === Approving XFCE spin ===
> >  * http://sundaram.fedorapeople.org/livecd-fedora-8-xfce.ks
> >  * ACTION: Board needs to verify spin and post results to
> > fedora-advisory-list
> >  * OWNER: Seth Vidal
>
> Isn't technical verification managed by rel-eng?

That depends on what you mean by "technical verification" I guess.
Ideally rel-eng would do this, yes.  It won't scale though.
Particularly as more spins come along, and especially during
alpha/beta/preview/release times.

I see no reason to disallow other extended members of our technical
community to do verification.

josh