Fedora at schools

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Mon Feb 4 05:08:16 UTC 2008

Hi,

I was looking for an "education" SIG, and all I found was a comment
that the "Education" wiki page was considered stale already a year
ago.

I'm sure there are many interested in bringing Fedora to schools,
where can I find them? :)

There should probably be some more education related apps imported
into Fedora and then some spins made with the hopes of some official
blessing (timeframe F10/F11). As we can see from many inquiries on
this list, there are quite a lot of minors contributing or wanting to
do so already, so let's fuel this a bit more ;)
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net