Re: Spins, where are they?

On 08.02.2008 09:55, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Jeff Spaleta wrote:
>> Looking beyond that....
>> And someone was working on a edu spin.. see devel-list archive for a ks file.
>> Astronomy SIG I believe is working on getting software in the repo so
>> they can do spin.
> There is also Fedora Lite, Security Spin and Fedora Art Studio
> [...]

And also a Fedora Education Spin:

Sebastian (a relative new contributer) afaics could need some
help/guidance how to go forward with it. He tried to find help on
fedora-devel, but besides some discussion ("add this and that" -> "no
more space on CD" and "integrate LTSP" -> "no more space on CD" or "make
a DVD" -> "no, make a CD" | "make both a CD and a DVD" ) not much happened.