Spins, where are they?

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Fri Feb 8 12:45:32 UTC 2008

On 08.02.2008 10:20, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

>> Sebastian (a relative new contributer) afaics could need some
>> help/guidance how to go forward with it. He tried to find help on
>> fedora-devel, but besides some discussion ("add this and that" -> "no
>> more space on CD" and "integrate LTSP" -> "no more space on CD" or "make
>> a DVD" -> "no, make a CD" | "make both a CD and a DVD" ) not much happened.
> I see the wiki page being updated regularly and answered with a
> suggestion when asked for help. Not sure what you were expecting to happen.

He called his spin final in his last mail and between the lines of this
and earlier mails I read "I want to see this as official spin in
Fedora". Together that means to me: if Fedora wants that spin someone
needs to tell him what the next steps are (or in this case: point him to
the proper place in the wiki). Until now nobody did.

Cu
thl