Re: Spins, where are they?

Mike McGrath wrote:
The process is designed so that infrastructure actually isn't involved at
all.  The process is very well documented, notice we're not middle-men in
that list at all.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/CustomSpins

I am well aware of the written procedure after gone through it so many times but in practice it has generated a lot of discussion about how it is supposed to be handled and it hasn't quite worked out like it has been documented. I think we are still in the process of figuring out the optimal workflow.

Rahul