Fedora Education Spin / SIG

sebastian at when.com sebastian at when.com
Fri Feb 8 16:44:22 UTC 2008

Hi everybody,

I am currently preparing an education spin for Fedora
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SebastianDziallas/Education).  Recently,
I have submitted the kickstart file to release engineering. On FDL,
there is currently a discussion on forming an education SIG.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-February/msg00459.html

In my opinion, a SIG would probably help to get the people together.
Jesse also said, that he would prefer an SIG rather than only a
kickstart file.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-February/msg00466.html

So, what do you think about this? And if we form a SIG, how would this
work? How about posting the information for the general mission
statement and the plan of action here?

Sebastian