Fedora Education Spin / SIG

Hi everybody,

I am currently preparing an education spin for Fedora (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SebastianDziallas/Education). Recently, I have submitted the kickstart file to release engineering. On FDL, there is currently a discussion on forming an education SIG.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-February/msg00459.html

In my opinion, a SIG would probably help to get the people together. Jesse also said, that he would prefer an SIG rather than only a kickstart file.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-February/msg00466.html

So, what do you think about this? And if we form a SIG, how would this work? How about posting the information for the general mission statement and the plan of action here?

Sebastian