Re: Fedora Education Spin / SIG

On Fri, 8 Feb 2008, sebastian when com wrote:

Hi everybody,

I am currently preparing an education spin for Fedora (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SebastianDziallas/Education). Recently, I have submitted the kickstart file to release engineering. On FDL, there is currently a discussion on forming an education SIG.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-February/msg00459.html

In my opinion, a SIG would probably help to get the people together. Jesse also said, that he would prefer an SIG rather than only a kickstart file.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-February/msg00466.html

So, what do you think about this? And if we form a SIG, how would this work? How about posting the information for the general mission statement and the plan of action here?

Feel free to join, and then perhaps take over, this list: