codec buddy, fluendo, etc.

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 20:36:03 UTC 2008

On Feb 8, 2008 11:24 AM, seth vidal <skvidal at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Does my email address says "seth vidal fedora board member - all my
> pronouncements are equivalent to edicts from the FPL"?
>
> No, it doesn't.
>
> the only person I represent is me.

I'm more upset that people don't make the same assumption for me.  I'm
throwing out personal opinions couched in the language of royal edict
all the time.

I even puff myself up, don a crown, slip on all of my big school rings
that I own, and put on a purple robe when I write them... or i should
say dictate them to my scribe.

I guess I'm just gonna have to start using the royal we when I speak
from now on.

-jef"my royal scepter is a wii-mote"spaleta