codec buddy, fluendo, etc.

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 20:43:31 UTC 2008

On Feb 11, 2008 11:20 AM, David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 2008-02-10 at 10:58 -0900, Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> > On Feb 10, 2008 10:20 AM, Karsten 'quaid' Wade <kwade at redhat.com> wrote:
> [snip]
>
> > areas. We recognize that our policy decisions will inevitable be prune
> > to inconsistency due to the complexity of the situation, and we
> > apologize in advance.
>
> s/prune/prone/g
>
> (in case this ever gets formalized; nice writeup)

Damn you... you are destroying my attempt and subtle watermarking, so
that I can continue to track where my writings end up.

What are you going to do next.. go fix the Mona Lisa's eyebrows?
Every single one of my writings is true art! My thoughts are divine
inspiration, and the mistakes I make in communicating them speak
deeply to what it means for humanity to struggle for perfection using
imperfect physical tools. Its the imperfections in my writing that
define its essential character.

You sir have no taste.. no decency....no soul.  I cry for you.
Can you please give me 3 dollars so I can order a beer to cry into?

-jef"i'm not enjoying the process of porting qnx4 pci and dma calls to
qnx6... not one bit"spaleta
-jef