codec buddy, fluendo, etc.

Yaakov Nemoy loupgaroublond at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 03:40:57 UTC 2008

On Feb 11, 2008 3:23 PM, Luis Villa <luis at tieguy.org> wrote:
> > Such open data does
> > not need to be created using open tools, though of course that is
> > preferable.
>
> I'm trying to think of a case where one can create open data, but only
> with proprietary tools, and failing- I must be missing something
> obvious, though.

You mean writing open source code using an OSI approved license
written by Microsoft, to work on Microsoft created platform that might
also run on Linux one day once the evil penguin devil hath been
vanquished, using development tools that are as closed as an ex
girlfriend's bedroom, to participate in a "Open Source Ecology" that
Microsoft is trying desperately to latch on to in a manner more
contradictory than a Scientology Text Book?

;)

-Yaakov