Fwd: Google Summer of Code 2008 is on!

Yet another opportunity to bring in a handful of students to take on exciting
new projects.

http://googlesummerofcode.blogspot.com/2008/02/sounds-like-summer.html

I'd be happy to take point on this, as I have the last couple of years, but I
welcome all of the help I can get.  We'll need fresh project ideas as quickly
as possible.  We can apply as a mentoring organization after 2008-03-03.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 n-man com

http://n-man.com/

LinkedIn:
http://linkedin.com/in/nman64

http://rate.affero.net/nman64/

All messages cryptographically signed:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenPGP
--

--- Begin Message ---
Hello everyone,

That's right, Google Summer of Code is back for 2008!  The program
blog has full details:

http://tinyurl.com/3dpcpp

See you in #gsoc on Freenode.

Cheers,