Re: What makes a spin a Spin?

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 7:02 PM, Rahul Sundaram
 wrote:
 What do I do If I don't have space or bandwidth to host it elsewhere?

Recourse constraints burn all of us.  Does the archive.org service let
you hold cd sized chunks of software?

They do (assuming their policy allows the type of use we want) but Fedora Project would have zero control or any idea on what I am uploading there. Is everyone happy with that?

Rahul