"Action Items" From FUDCon?

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Mon Jan 14 03:43:39 UTC 2008

On Sun, 13 Jan 2008, Paul W. Frields wrote:

> * being a WordPress/Lyceum (multiuser) provider

If the decision is made to do this, then any work that we do in this
area could be immediately useful to Red Hat Magazine, which has had
occasionaly infrastructure difficulties but right now is running on
Lyceum.

I'd be willing to wager that the Fedora setup could meet our needs and
also theirs, and perhaps lead to a deal in which whatever hardware they
are using can be included into our pool provided that we keep Red Hat
Magazine up, which would be a very small amount of additional work on
top of what it seems like we might do anyway.

Does what I'm trying to say make sense?  If we do X work to get our own
multi-user blog infrastructure up, for a very small amount we might be
able to do a better and cheaper job for the Red Hat Magazine folks, and
in doing so be able to make use of some of their hardware.

--Max