Flush end of lifed binaries from master mirror

It was brought up during FUDCon that we could help our mirrors out a
lot if we flushed our outdated binary content.  Old test releases,
released earlier than FC6.  Just the binaries for now, the sources can
stay around (well except for the test releases, those can go).

Does anybody have any objections to doing this?  I'll make sure the
binaries are sufficiently archived somewhere before flushing them.