Re: Fedora Unity releases updated Fedora 7 Re-Spins

Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
A special thanks goes out to:

- Ben Williams (Southern_Gentlem),
- Jeffrey Tadlock (zcat),
- Dana Hoffman Jr. (Harley-D),
- Jason Farrell (iWolf)

I made the terrible mistake of mixing up the names for zcat and iWolf.

Jeffrey Tadlock is iWolf, and Jason Farrell is zcat.

I'm sorry, I hope you guys forgive me ;-) What's the going rate for this kind of mistake nowadays? A beer (or two?), a meal? Let me know!

Kind regards,

Jeroen "If it is Dutch it ain't much" van Meeuwen
-kanarip