Re: Requests to the board

Mike McGrath wrote:

I've been happy with the board, no need to fix something that isn't
broken.

It is more a question of how do you vote for someone without understanding their ideas on various decisions being made within the board?

I can choose to trust certain members to do the right thing but more transparency would be helpful, I think. If others are contend with the current status, then I guess it's ok.

Rahul