Re: Fedora Board election results

Max Spevack wrote:
FWIW, if I had $1 for every time in the last 2.5 years I told someone *inside* Red Hat:

"You can't do $FOO in Fedora without first getting the permission of the Fedora Board. Asking me is not enough. The Fedora Board is Fedora's executive team. I can tell you what I think, but I don't make the decisions all by myself."

then I would be living on the beach somewhere and the only emails I would send would be to my banker in Zurich.

FWIW, Zurich actually has a beach...

http://tinyurl.com/63wbc2

-Jeroen