Re: supporting closed source operating systems?

Jeff Spaleta wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 3:17 PM, Rex Dieter <rdieter math unl edu> wrote:
>> Imo, motives don't matter here.  If it's license-wise (and otherwise
>> policy-wise) ok with fedora, then end of story.
>
> Well, some could argue that policy is another word for motive :->

touche mr. word-twister.  :)

Otherwise, kind of a pet-peave of mine, whenever see I package review
submission, and followups of the form "why would we/fedora want that?".
Because someone is interested in it (and bothered to submit it), that's
why.

There's no significant "useful-ness bar" to reach, other than a package
probably needs to useful or interesting enough to catch someone's attention
to complete a package review.

-- Rex