Re: Confusing description of score voting (aka range voting)

awesome.  thanks!

are they allowing abstentions?  e.g.

http://rangevoting.org/WhyHalf.html

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 14:44, Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta gmail com> wrote:
On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 1:37 PM, CLAY S <clay brokenladder com> wrote:
> (resending this since i'm not sure it originally went through - i didn't
> receive it.)

I saw it the first time.  Just an FYI. I talked to a couple in
#fedora-admin already about that blog post in an effort to jump start
a discussion about changing the UI to reduce confusion.  I was told to
expect a mock up today with UI improvements.  I'll make sure they see
your message(s) as well.

-jef"not as noisy as seth's blasted voip phone"spaleta