Board term limits

During the discussion following the Board election, the subject of term
limits was raised.  Generally those who commented on term limits thought
they were a good idea, including several Board members.  I've written up
a proposal to amend the Board's succession plan with term limits, in the
hopes that these limits would encourage continual but gentle change in
the Board's elected membership over time.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Pfrields/Proposal_for_Board_Term_Limits

Comments appreciated either here or in the discussion page for the
proposal on the wiki.  I'll bring this before the Board for final
discussion and a vote at our August 5th session, which will likely be a
public IRC meeting.

--
Paul W. Frields