Re: Board term limits

On Tue, 22 Jul 2008, Paul W. Frields wrote:

Comments appreciated either here or in the discussion page for the proposal on the wiki. I'll bring this before the Board for final discussion and a vote at our August 5th session, which will likely be a public IRC meeting.

The only question I have is to what extent (if any) will these rules be put into place retroactively for current Board members?

Also for completeness, I would note on that page that the Fedora Project Leader role is not term-limited.

--Max