Re: Board term limits

On Tue, 22 Jul 2008, Paul W. Frields wrote:

Comments appreciated either here or in the discussion page for the proposal on the wiki. I'll bring this before the Board for final discussion and a vote at our August 5th session, which will likely be a public IRC meeting.

Is there a compelling reason to make the non-eligible period a full term? It increases the record keeping needed to tell when someone is eligible vs " the Board member becomes ineligible to run in the next election. Their eligibility is restored for the election following that."

-Toshio