Re: Board term limits

On 23.07.2008 05:23, Mike McGrath wrote:
On Tue, 22 Jul 2008, Paul W. Frields wrote:

[...] There's valid arguments for
term limits but to me its more important to keep good people on.

Then make Boards, Committees and other political and organizational groups in Fedora less important (¹); then all people (new one or old contributors that might be good or less good (but good ones of course included)) can just do (good) work where they want without fighting to much with bureaucracy.

CU
knurd

(who doesn't contribute to Fedora much anymore because he got annoyed dealing with all the different committees Fedora has)

(¹) please note the words "less"; we of course need some to coordinate things;