Re: Election Data

CLAY S (clay brokenladder com) said:
> having that be optional really hurts the value of the data for scientific
> study, since there is probably a correlation between how strategic a voter
> is and how likely he is to click that.

Yes, but, to be blunt - that's not Fedora's problem. Really, we're just
interested in having a working system that allows us to hold votes for
decisions. Any data mining we do is likely to be solely for increasing
participation. I don't think we, as a rule, are interested in using it
as a shining example of anything.

Bill