Re: Election Data

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 12:33, seth vidal <skvidal fedoraproject org> wrote:
Seriously, it's not about the fate of the planet. The amount of data you
could possibly have to prove that is zero.

Please, let's not speak in hyperbole.

That you think this is hyperbole is a illustrative of our predicament.  We've presented hard data to back up our claims.  You could try to find flaws in our calculations.  That would be scientific.  Calling our points "hyperbole" is not.