Re: Release Planning Recap :: 2008-07-30, UTC 1700

> === Marketing ===
> * Not much on plate for Alpha in particular
> * Geek news will be all over the Alpha, are we doing anything to
> publicize it?
> ** Paul has been working with Kara on e.g. a press blog entry
> ** Our announcement should also serve as testing recruitment

Re: this, I should have said in the call, we came up with a list of
approved URLs for the announcement last time around. Let's get this down
somewhere so we don't do it again and again. I think we had something
like:

join.fp.o
get.fp.o
fp.o

+ release notes and release summary (which for alpha/beta are one)

Best,

Jon