Tracking contributions

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Tue Jun 3 20:19:52 UTC 2008

On Tue, 3 Jun 2008, Greg Dekoenigsberg wrote:

> Again, you are focusing too much on time.  I don't think anyone, Jef
> included, was looking for strict metrics of time.  They're never worth
> the trouble.

+1

In my experience in the professional world, almost every time a group
inside a company or organization is asked to account for how they spent
their hours, it follows with much gnashing of teeth by the employees and
general thinking that the management is doing it wrong.

Am I wrong?  Or are my experiences simply too narrow?

--Max