Fedora Board election results

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 16:18:43 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 5:25 AM, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com> wrote:
> Just an observation (not a complaint or anything) but it is funny that the
> first election where Red Hat has the fewest appointed seats has resulted
> in Red Hat employees holding the most seats.

I'd like to see some aggregate breakdown of the voters if I could.
Questions I'm interested in.

% of voters who were redhat employees and is it in proportion to the %
of eligible voters.

relative voters turnout by country or region of origin.  Do we have
aggregate information on contributor country of origin numbers to
compare with?

-jef"And no I'm not just trying to find another way to make a pretty
map."spaleta