Re: Fedora Board election results

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 11:16 PM, Ralf Corsepius <rc040203 freenet de> wrote:

>> I can see a lot of good points in the discussion.  But if it all boils
>> down to "I don't have time to participate in Fedora governance," then just
>> say that.  Because that's really what you are saying.
> Partially correct.
>
> Better would be: I don't have time nor interest in actively
> participating in this governance system. I do have the time and interest
> to vote on MY delegate, such that I feel my opinion is represented in
> this "governance system".

I think we are still suffering from communication bit loss somewhere
(German to English or just the human usual I forgot to type
something). Are you wanting regional representational democracy?
organizational representational democracy? parliamentary system?
republic system? A constitutional system?

--
Stephen J Smoogen. -- BSD/GNU/Linux