LWN Subscription Update

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 21:07:21 UTC 2008

Everyone who got their information to me before or on March 1st should
now have an active LWN account.  If you made a request, and your LWN
account isn't activated.. better let me know soonish.

In total there are now 63 accounts activated under the Fedora group at LWN.

That leaves 12 accounts left to be gifted.  I still have a couple of
late request emails to look at.  My plan now is to guilt the other
board members into going out and finding people to gift these
remaining subscriptions to.

-jef