Re: Draft Proposal: Spin Submission and Approval Process

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 11:57 AM, Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta gmail com> wrote:
 2) We need to create a space in cvs for contributed kickstart files

Let me expand on this. This should actually say cvs space and bugzilla
component.
I pretty much agree with what Jeremy put in his strawman draft
concerning cvs and bugzilla.

What purpose does bugzilla components for every spin serve? End users will start filing bugs/feature requests that should have filed against the individual packages against the generic bugzilla components and spin maintainers would be unnecessarily acting as middle men. I would prefer some other medium for feedback/ requests on actual spin changes.

Rahul