Re: Draft Proposal: Spin Submission and Approval Process

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 1:51 AM, Rahul Sundaram
<sundaram fedoraproject org> wrote:
 I haven't ever got patches but if it does happen, some email address is
 preferable.

How do you plan to expose your email address in the spins you
maintain?

Note that I didn't say mine. It can be a generic group which reaches a number of other people too.

But if you are driving feedback from users to email...well...no one
else can help re-catalog the misfiled ones and they just get dropped
on the floor.

I still consider the danger of misfiled bug reports rather high and since no one has a good solution to that problem, go ahead with whatever you have proposed.

Rahul