Should we update our CodecBuddy wikipage with information concerning the patent enforcement occuring at CeBIT?

So as seen in fedora planet posts, engadget has a series of articles
now concerning mp3/mp4 patent enforcement activities at CeBIT in
Germany.  I think archiving a summary of these events and making them
a part of our standard messaging concerning our software patent policy
would be worthwhile.  Too many people assume that the software patent
issue is a US-specific issue, when its much more complicated than
that.  Being able to point individuals to enforcement activities
outside the US would help re-enforce our concern about software
patents as global issue.

-jef