Re: Proposal: Fedora@Home Project

<snip>

+1 to:
  a set of brand-neutral projects that drive code development

We are doing most of this work upstream in the Condor community. So, the development work is not Fedora-branded.

  a Fedora-branded distro that bring the tools together

Do you mean a custom Fedora spin? I'd love eventually to have this as a first-boot option on a standard Fedora distribution where users can opt-in to donating CPU cycles.

  a Fedora-branded instantiation using Fedora infrastructure

To clarify: if we host the live scheduler at Fedora, would we still brand this as a Fedora project even if we support having other platforms donate CPU cycles?

Thanks,

Bryan

--g