Re: Draft Proposal: Spin Submission and Approval Process

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 11:32:50 -0800
"Jeff Spaleta" <jspaleta gmail com> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 12:22 PM, Rahul Sundaram
> > The localized
> >  spins that I proposed were accepted but it is also is stuck now waiting
> >  for the new process to be completed first.
>
> If you had the approval to use the Trademarks would that be enough to
> let you make use of localized spins for your needs?  Or are you stuck
> on a technical issue that releng wanted you to solve? Or are you
> waiting to hear about hosting space?

Waiting on some kind of outcome for the "what do we declare an official
spin that gets hosted" question.  Or what I've been calling "Featured
Spins".  Many people feel localized spins don't fit that category.

josh