Re: Fedora and Google search: the final report

I'm not saying that we should use "@home" as I understand the IP implications. But, there is a spectrum of names from cool/clever like "Trellis," (which is how we often name open source projects) to something meaningful but boring like "Fedora Open Community Grid Project." We would need to market both--and anything in between--but less cool and clever is easier to market, at the expense of being, well, less cool and clever.

Bryan