Re: Fedora and Google search: the final report

Probably not, but I'm not on that mailing list, so I guess that's why I didn't respond there. =p

Bryan

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 1:27 PM, Bryan Che <bche redhat com> wrote:
I've already been working on the brainstorming and name collecting part
 and have also asked for input offline from people far better than me at
 this as well.  I'll post those suggestions back to the list to spark
 discussion once I have them.

Did Karsten jump the gun by posting a thread to the marketing list
asking for name suggestions?

-jef