spins and hosting

So we're at the point where we can host spins, how far off are we from
having the official policy up and ready?  The reason I ask is we've been
asked to link to an external site.  There's no technical reason we can't
do this but at our infrastructure meeting today we decided to make sure to
run this ticket by those who have been more involved in the decisions,
policies, etc.

	-Mike