Re: Codeina and how to proceed

On Mar 18, 2008, Matt Domsch <matt domsch com> wrote:

> I'd really like to see our "education" [1] be able to describe the
> pitfalls of software patents, as the relate to open source / free
> software.  It does this today.

[...]

> I'd like to be able to direct people in countries where software
> patents are a challenge,

to what they can do to stop this madness and extinguish software
patents?  Far more in line with the spirit of Fedora than sending
people in the general direction of those who have fed the patent
monsters for the sake of being at an advantageous position in offering
the features to their customers on countries stupid enough to accept
software patents.