Re: Meeting Minutes of Fedora EMEA NPO Meeting

On Tue, 25 Mar 2008, Bill Nottingham wrote:

Good luck. As someone who was around for the Fedora Foundation, I understand the pain. :)

For anyone who cares, I still have the Official Fedora Foundation Seal on my desk, along with a book of blank checks that go to an empty bank account.

Greg and I often emboss various items (like expense reports, dollar bills, ping pong paddles, foreheads) with the Official Fedora Foundation Seal and/or the Fedora Board Rubber Stamp.

--Max