naming discussion for Fedora community grid project (previously aka Fedora@Home)

Hi, as a follow-up to my proposal to create a Fedora community grid project (http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-advisory-board/2008-March/msg00022.html) and our discussion at fedora-advisory-board regarding naming (http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-advisory-board/2008-March/msg00100.html), I asked John Adams and some of the creative people at Red Hat to help us brainstorm names for this project. They did a great job, and I've attached the output of their work. Note that these names are all just suggestions and starting points for conversation.

Please provide input on names. I'll let the conversation go for a week and then put up a consensus vote on 4/4 as to what we will name this project.

Thanks,

Bryan

JPEG image