Re: Fedora Board Recap 2008-MAR-25

On Fri, 2008-03-28 at 16:11 -0400, Jon Stanley wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 3:36 PM, John Poelstra <poelstra redhat com> wrote:
>
> >  === Fedora Accounts ===
> >   * What are the procedures for disabling questionable Fedora accounts?
> >   * Continue discussion at next meeting
>
> I guess another question that needs to be answered here is what
> constitutes a "questionable account"?

I can answer that:

* An account for which the name is obviously fake, and the person
refuses to provide a real name (has never happened).
* An account for an ex-Red Hat employee who has not signed the CLA, and
refuses to do so (has never happened, to my knowledge)

Those are the only cases I know of right now.

~spot