Re: fedora-advisory-board Digest, Vol 24, Issue 41

Hello folks,

I joined this list because of my passion for voting methods, but aside from the potential use of score voting ("range voting") in your process, these messages have little relevance for me.

Therefore I will go ahead and unsubscribe.  But I would enjoy the opportunity to talk to any interested individuals about this subject, should the discussion re-emerge.  I can be reached at clay electopia org or clay brokenladder com

Thanks for your time and hard work making the Linux desktop better.

Regards,
Clay Shentrup
San Francisco, CA
206.801.0484