Re: Board nominations

On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 1:50 PM, Paul W. Frields <stickster gmail com> wrote:
> A few weeks after the release of Fedora 9, it will be once again time
>  for Fedora Project Board elections[1]. This time around, as you may have
>  heard[2], we have shifted our composition to five elected seats out of
>  nine, instead of the previous four.

Have you communicated whose 'elected' seats are current up on the
block? Or did i miss that in the last email about shuffling the deck
chairs?

-jef"Really wants to make a map and color countries red or blue
depending on whether I've 'won' them in the upcoming election as a
reason to test out the new patchwork coloring maps I figured out how
to do"spaleta