Re: Board nominations

On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 1:50 PM, Paul W. Frields <stickster gmail com> wrote:
>  If you are interested, you can simply nominate yourself by posting a
>  message to the fedora-advisory-board list[4], and please cc: me as well.

I'm re-running.  And in homage to the grand traditions of the US
presidential elections I will be holding a a whistle stop campaign
tour by train from Fairbanks to Anchorage sometime this summer. Okay
maybe not Fairbanks to Anchorage, maybe it will just be the narrow
gauge railroad that is in town and goes around the park... but no
matter how I do it. I'll be on a train in a suit, with some sort of
Fedora branded handiwork nearby within easy camera framing.

-jef"thank god its summer time, or else I'd have to do a dog mushing
campaign tour"spaleta