Re: bug triage considered useful?

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 8:05 AM, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath redhat com> wrote:
> Agreed, its a completely thankless job and an easy target but after these
> begining steps are over and the team is into a cycle I think it will do a
> great deal of good.

I'll chip in for a nice steak dinner for the triage team. I certainly
appreciate it.  Triage was the first thing I failed to do well back in
the FC1/2 timeframe.  I've since gone on to fail at several other
things since then, but I still remember and I salute them.

-jef"and by steak dinner... i mean one piece of beef jerky split among
the team"spaleta