Re: bug triage considered useful?

On 05/14/2008 11:22 AM, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
On Wed, 2008-05-14 at 17:10 +0200, Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
Ralf Corsepius wrote:
Provoking question:

Am I the only person in Fedora who considers this bug triaging (esp.
today's) to be producing more noise and spam than useful results?

Most likely.
Well, I haven't seen a single useful posting from them today, just bogus
reports.

One way to avoid that in the future is to triage bugs yourself before they get stale.

Something else they should do though is to include a $RandomWordForFiltering so once you get one, just apply a filter and kill all of them with one stone.