bug triage considered useful?

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Wed May 14 19:24:41 UTC 2008

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 11:22 AM, Ralf Corsepius <rc040203 at freenet.de> wrote:

> Well, I haven't seen a single useful posting from them today, just bogus
> reports.

Fedora 7 is going EOL in 30 days.  This isn't bogus, it's a fact.

Moreover, the process that we're following had been submitted for
review, comment, and approval within the community for quite some time
prior to it's execution.  In fact, at one point I was BEGGING for
feedback on it [1].  If you can suggest something better for Fedora
10, some concrete area in which we did the wrong thing (preferably
along with suggestions of what the right thing would have been), I'm
all ears.

[1]  http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-March/msg01199.html

--
Jon Stanley