Re: Fedora and the world

On Thu, 15 May 2008, Jonathan Roberts wrote:

Oh we are talking about FAS accounts.... not the secret monetary bank accounts that I'm not suppose to know about.

Lol, well I was talking about bank accounts, but if Fedora has no money of its own then I guess this isn't a problem!

All of Red Hat's money is kept in a giant septic tank buried in the current CEO's backyard. Once per quarter I drive over there and remove the gold bullion equivalent to our Fedora budget and bring it to the mint.

;-)