Re: Fedora and the world

On Thu, 15 May 2008, Jeff Spaleta wrote:

I believe we have a FreeMedia project run by community that is self-sufficient and does exactly this sort of thing... or we did.

We do. The Free Media project used to be subsidized by Red Hat, but lately Thomas Chung has been able to get sufficient donations directly to Free Media that we no longer carve him off a portion of our budget each month to make up the shortfall.

--Max